BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 6 May 2011

Update?

Its been a week since I last updated. I started my classes on Tuesday this week. The college is great, but not for materialistic people or semi-materialistic people, like me, to like that place. Everything was sufficient and I am very happy to be in that college. People was nice. VERY nice. Can't find a snob there. Made friends since the first day, have lunch with the whole class yesterday. I made them laugh but I had a dream the same night, seeing the words 'you're crazy....." can't remember the latter part. Its something bad. :(

Coping with work is very easy right now because I ran out of FSR, but I'm really really tired today so I skipped school. I have a bad feeling. Kelvin probably hate me right now. Was late for his class yesterday (fashionably late! :p) and today I have 2 classes with him and I skipped both. I don't know why I just am so tempted to keep skipping his class.

I'm looking forward to the days when I'm having loads of work and heavy homeworks. I wanna see how will I be tortured, coping with money and my future.



I love him.=D

0 comments: